This is my first blog post and I am so excited! I have no idea what to say. Hum... maybe I should explain the name of my blog: Fuzzy Bananas.
About 6 years ago, my mom was given a hamster by my aunt. I don't know how we got the idea, but we decided to breed hamsters. Some of our favorite type of hamster is the black bear hamster. We had a male and a female black bear hamster that we bred. Their names were Papa and Mama Bear. They had 8 adorable little babies. Soon, the babies eyes were open and they had hair. The crazy crew were all over the place. One day, we decided to rearrange the hamster room. I was holding a small bookshelf when we realized something smelled HORRIBLE. The search for the smell began. I was still holding the small bookshelf while my mom looked under many things. My arms began to feel tired after a couple of minutes so I readjusted the bookshelf and felt something fuzzy. I don't know what I was thinking, but I said "Could the smell be the fuzzy banana on the bottom of this bookshelf." I turned the bookshelf over and realized that the "Fuzzy Banana" was actually a very flat hamster. We counted and recounted the baby hamsters and kept coming up with the same number of babies. To this day, we have no idea how that hamster got under the bookshelf. It is a little morbid, but we have all come to laugh about it.
